Privacy Statement of Easy exchange
1. How and when do we collect your information.
When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
We also get technical information when you use our systems.
· Log data. When you use Easy Exchange, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or our mobile /Web app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had Easy exchange features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Pinterest, and cookie data.
· Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using Easy exchange on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
2. What do we collect
We collect the following personal information from you.
3. How we use the information
How we use the information we collect.
· We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect our Easy Exchange users. For example, we may log how often people use two different styles of our product, Web app versus Desktop version which can help us understand which version is better.
· Send you updates. You can decide to stop getting these updates by opting out.
· Help you build groups with other people you know making international payments. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help you invite Facebook friends find your Easy Exchange group.
· Respond to your questions or comments.
All ‘profile’ information passed over the Easy exchange site is encrypted using SSL and stored on SQL server within a secure server environment. We may use the information for internal reviews and analysis and may also use it to produce certain consolidated statistics about sales and use of the website, however, we will not disclose your individual information to any retailers and will not sell, trade or rent that information for marketing purposes.
5. Data Protection
In the United Kingdom we are registered with the Data Protection Commission and we endeavour to adhere strictly to the data protection principles, as well as to our own security policy, to ensure your personal details are kept safe.Easy Exchange Limited: Data protection ICO number Z5219626.
6. Subject access request Policy (SAR)
· Easy Exchange Limited: Data protection ICO number Z5219626
· If you are an Easy Exchange client you may want to see a copy of the information we hold about you. This is an entitlement under section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). Upon receiving a ‘Subject access request we adopt the approach outlined for us by the ICO.
· We will receive and respond via email however other means of communication can be considered
· We will carry out the following within 40 days of receiving the request:
1. Tell you the requester whether any personal data is being processed;
2. give a description of the personal data, the reasons it is being processed, and whether it will be given to any other organisations or people;
3. give a copy of the personal data; and given details of the source of the data (where this is available).
4. give information about the reasoning behind any automated decisions taken about him or her, such as a Risk based generated decision to grant or deny access to Easy Exchange systems to conduct a money transfer.
· (Please be aware that subject access provides a right for the requester to see their own personal data, rather than a right to see your original documents).
· Instances where Easy Exchange will not grant access are because we are wary of the effects of its disclosure is likely to have. For example where disclosing information in response to a SAR would involve disclosing information about another individual.
· Easy Exchange policy is to charge a fee of up to £50 for dealing with each seperate SAR. We will only commence with an SAR after we have received the chosen level of Fee.
· "Cookies" are small files that are stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. Each time you log into Easy exchange we may use a cookie to hold a unique reference number giving you access to the members-only areas of the Easy exchange website. This cookie will never contain any of your personal information. Please see our Cookies policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about privacy or security please contact us.